lauantai 4. tammikuuta 2020

New Decade, New Snow!


For the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Something New' chosen this month by Jo from Let's Art Journal. 
This is my handmade page for the theme. I used gesso, soft gel gloss, acrylics, watercolor, scraps, stamps and black and white pens.
Thank you for stopping by and looking.
Wishing you healthy and creative new decade 2020.
*****
'Uusi vuosikymmen, uusi lumi'
on käsin tekemäni art journal-sivu, jonka tein teemaan 'Jotain uutta'. Tarvikkeet: gesso, soft gel gloss, akryyli- ja vesivärit, kuvanpalasia, leimoja ja musta- ja valkokynät.
Kiva, kun poikkesit katsomassa.
Hyvää, luovaa jatkoa uudelle vuosikymmenelle!

7 kommenttia:

  1. Your journal are so cute and creative!
    I wish you a happy new year,
    Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is simply GORGEOUS!
    Happy weekend dear Sirkka!

    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. I adore how you chose to make this look worn and aged. It's a real beauty and now I want a cup of cocoa with marshmallows. I'm also impressed with your stamping. It's a lovely entry for Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    VastaaPoista
  4. A beautiful winter page , I really love how you collage your images.
    Happy New Year wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wow, what an amazing page! I love how you used the different mixed media to create such a beautiful and seamless designed page, the images and gesso worked beautifully, so gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey and wishing you a happy and creative new decade too! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your page is stunning-I love it!
    Happy New Year Kathy

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is such a happy page. I like how you used a lot of white on the page for the snow and that makes those colors pop. I am trying to like snow better than I usually do, and this page certainly makes me think positive about it. Have a great rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.