keskiviikko 1. tammikuuta 2020

Let us rise up and be thankful

I am gratitude for what I have. If I concentrate on what I don't have, I will never, ever have enough.

Design, layout and text editing I made with PSE. 
I'm linking the collage at Three Muses Challenge theme 'Gratitude'.
I hope your new year has started under the lucky stars.
*****
'Kiitollisuus'-teemaan tein digikollaasin, jossa  puen kiitollisuuteni sanoihin:
Olen kiitollinen siitä, mitä minulla on. 
Jos keskityn siihen, mitä minulla ei ole,
 ei minulla milloinkaan olisi tarpeeksi.
Toivottavasti uusi vuosi on alkanut sinulle hyvien tähtien alla.

10 kommenttia:

  1. Gratitude is a wonderful thought to take into the new year, and there's a warmth and a glow to this page which is perfect to express it. I'm still in Christmas hibernation (don't come out fully until after 12th Night on 6th January!), but am trying to do a bit of catching up with people even so. Happy New Year!
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Upealta näyttää! Kiitollinen saa olla niin monesta asiasta! Oikein ihanaa ja onnellista uutta vuotta💖

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful page, and such wise words. We spend far too much time wishing for what we don't have instead of enjoying that which we have! May your 2020 be happy and artful, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a beautiful piece of art! When I was much younger, I used to that, focus on what I didn't have. Now I focus on every blessing in my life and I'm filled with gratitude! :) Happy New Year Sirkkis!!!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Kaunista.
    Iloa, onnellisuutta ja menestystä alkavaan uuteen vuosikymmeneen.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wise words and a gorgeous picture.

    VastaaPoista
  7. it is beautiful art and a true sentiment. i'm focused on gratitude this year for sure. xo

    VastaaPoista
  8. A beautiful page, Sirkkis. Happy New Year to you.

    VastaaPoista
  9. A beautiful page and words.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.