sunnuntai 28. kesäkuuta 2020

The wise man's words about time

"Time is very slow for those who wait. Very fast for those who are scared." -William Shakespeare
I noticed that I've made this art journal page and not yet posted it. So I link it on the theme 'A Stitch in Time' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month.
The girl is from an old painting, and I altered it and made her a new background digitally using materials I've saved from Mischief Circus kits. I composed the layout and text editing with PSE.
You may notice that the girl's hair style with plaits is just in time of our days!
*****
"Aika on hyvin hidas niille, jotka odottavat. 
Hyvin nopea niille, jotka ovat peloissaan." - William Shakespeare
Tämän sivun tein teemaan 'Ommel/Ajassa'. Muunsin tytön kuvan vanhasta maalauksesta ja koostin hänelle digitaalisesti uuden taustan kuvista, joita olen tallentanut kansioihini.
Asettelun ja tekstieditoinnin tein Photoshop elementein.
Huomasitko, että tytöllä palmikkoineen on juuri tämän hetken muotikampaus!

5 kommenttia:

  1. No I don't have a great idea to make her hair like this and this journal page is beautiful again.
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is a beautiful digital entry, Sirkkis. I like how you have superimposed the clock. I'd never heard that quote before, but it makes perfect sense. Thanks for being so supportive of Art Journal Journey and Halle's theme again this month. Your art always impresses me.

    VastaaPoista
  3. An awesome page, I love how you changed the hair style and gave the girl some hair plaits. Thank you for linking to Halle's theme at AJJ and for all the support you give to us there.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow...this is very well done. Love the elemnts ypu combined. Thanks for linking up for A Stitch in Time!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.