tiistai 25. elokuuta 2020

Chaos makes the muse.

My  interpretations on the theme 'Make layers' at the  Three Muse Challenge 
this week.
In the first digital work I used several overlays, and made some effects with Photoshop elements on the background. 
The images and overlays are partly free, partly Mischief Circus material. 
Beneath is my another collage for the same theme, and on it I made all layering and layers myself with the possibilities of my photo shop program - and what I can use. Click the pictures for a better view, please.
'Thriller'
The first layer on the background is a zoom filter, the other layers and layering are made by me. I present the animals as if they are partly in and partly out of the book pages. The image material is from several sets of Mischief Circus.
Thank you for calling in.

☀️☀️☀️

'Kaaos tekee Muusan' ja 'Trilleri'.
Nämä digityöt tein teemaan 'Layerit (kerrostumat)'.
Ensimmäisessä käytin valmiita digitaalisia layereita, ja alimmassa tein kaikki layerit ja tehosteet itse niillä mahdollisuuksilla, mitä kuvankäsittelyssäni on - ja mitä osaa tehdä.  Esitän eläimet kuin ne olisivat osittain sisällä, osittain ulkona kirjan sivuilta. Kuvamateriaali on eri Mischief Circus -seteistä. 
Kiva, kun poikkesit blogissa.

10 kommenttia:

  1. I love these layers. On both pages! Hope you're having a good week!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sirkkis, both pieces are with a lot and great layering. I love the surrealitic feeling in both. Simply a great playing!
    Best wishes

    VastaaPoista
  3. Both layered pieces are stunning, Sirkkis, you have such a wonderful creativity. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful and dreamy. Love the colors too.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your chaos Sirkkis!
    Dreamy and beautiful... (and not so chaotic :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Both excellent pieces of layered art, Sirkkis. They're certainly thought-provoking as well!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Interesting responses
    Happy Wednesday. Here's MINE


    (✿◠‿◠)
    much love

    VastaaPoista
  8. Absolutely fabulous layer on both pictures...excellent.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Beautiful layering, Sirkkis. A hint of magic and mystery in each one!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.