tiistai 4. elokuuta 2020

Mushroom Ladies in spotlight


This was made for the theme 'Mushrooms' at Three Muses Challenge this week.
I'm linking it also on Alison's theme 'Tags and Pockets' at Art Journal Journey
I took the themes this way, and hope you like my funny 'Mushroom-ladies'.
The tag is a gift from talented Silkku, and I added a string  and text on it.
Other image material was chosen from my files; some of them are free Internet images, some are from Mischief Circus kits. I altered the background paper with photo shop filters.
Wishing you a plentiful mushroom autumn - of course if you like them;)
🍄🍄🍄
'Sienirouvat parrasvaloissa'
tällä viikolla, kun 'Kolmen Muusan' haasteteemana ovat sienet.
Linkitän sivun myös art journal-teemaan 'Tagit ja Taskut'. Tagin olen saanut Silkulta lahjaksi ja lisäsin siihen nyt narun ja tekstin.
Muuntelin hassut sienet kuvista, joita olen tallentanut kansioihini netistä, osa on Mischief Circus-kuvaseteistä. Taustan tein filtteroimalla taustapaperin mieleisekseni.
Toivotan teille runsaita sienisatoja, jos sienistä pidätte ja käytte sienestämässä. Jostain luin, että hyvä sienisyksy on tulossa.

13 kommenttia:

  1. Your mushroom ladies are adorable. They are so different. I loved how you used a gifted tag to complete the spread. Two challenges in one. Thank you so much Sirkkis for sharing this very unique take on Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey. I loved it!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I absolutely love where your creative muse took you on this one, Sirkkis. Lovely loud applause from me.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is really original and clever Sirkkis. I do like your mushroom ladies. And nice tags too. This is a super page is is wonderful for Alisons challenge ! Thanks you for playing along. Hugs Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Omg, i luv your response to the prompt

    Happy Wednesday

    Much🐛love

    VastaaPoista
  5. It is a lovely tag you had as a gift and I love your mushroom ladies, its a wonderful page with happy images. Thank you for linking to the new theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow! This is such an amazing page Sirkkis! Thanks so much for linking to my theme at AJJ.
    Alison xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Very clever and beautifully done.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Your ladies are fabulous especially the one on the left with that expression on her face as the other one hands out the dish of mushrooms.
    A superb background, beautiful illustrations - and a tag!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. Fantastic your journal page, I love your style !!!
    Beautifully done!!!
    Have a good day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  10. I like your funny mushroom ladies very much, Sirkkis. So original and such clever art!

    VastaaPoista
  11. I love mushroom and Autumn is my favourite of seasons, your page is such fun, quirky with a sprinkle of whimsy.. i'd be very happy to share what's on that plate. Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  12. Haha! Definitely more cheerful!
    The lady on the left has a very interesting expression. Maybe she is not fond of mushrooms?
    It's all good, the blackbird and the interestingly shaped tag.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.