tiistai 6. lokakuuta 2020

Medieval rider

'Medieval rider with Winged Messengers' 
The background is made by me. You see there a stone Gothic arch and another arch with landscape. I made it on the rider's cloths and added the road and the butterflies with stamping. 
The image material: googled and Mischief Circus.
I am linking the page at the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Wings'. 
🏰🏰🏰
'Ratsastaja keskiajalta siivekkäine sanansaattajineen' 
Digityöni teemaan 'Siivet', jonka taustan olen tehnyt, ja näet siinä Goottilaisen kaaren. Toisen kaaren maisemineen tein ratsastajan vaatteeseen. Leimailin lisäksi siihen perhosparven.
Kuvamateriaali osin googlattu, osin Mischief Circus-kuvia.

9 kommenttia:

  1. What a fabulous page! The background that you created looks amazing and I love the butterflies cascading over the images too 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful Sirrkis!
    I love the setting in abyss effect and the flow of butterflies in contrasting colours.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love the medieval imagery you used here!

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is wonderful I love the arches such a gorgeous picture...well done.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love the doorways-especially the one in the woman's skirts. They parallel each other so well and lend some mystery for sure. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. WOW!!! THAT DOVE IS JUST FABULOUS

    Mine is HERE

    (✿◠‿◠)

    much love...

    VastaaPoista
  7. Yet another amazingly creative artistic response to the challenge. Well done, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  8. You never fail to amaze me with your wonderful creativity, Sirkkis. I love your unique take on the theme.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.