tiistai 10. marraskuuta 2020

Be as a bird

'Be as a bird perfect on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings.' -Victor Hugo
I made this mixed-media page using my hand with acrylics painted girl portrait (beneath), and combining it digitally with the background.  I finished the work adding the birds and the Victor Hugo's quote.
I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Birds', that is chosen by Wendy this month.
'Redhaired'
I link the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 37, Year 10.
Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave.
 🐦🐦🐦
'Ole kuin lintu, joka istuu hennolla oksalla, jonka tietää taipuvan alas päin, ja joka laulaa silti samoin kuin aiemminkin, koska tietää että hänellä on siivet.'  -Victor Hugo
Tein tämän mixed-media-sivun teemaan 'Linnut'. Siinä käytin käsin akryyleillä maalaamaani tytön kuvaa, jonka siirsin nyt digitaalisesti tekemälleni taustalle. Lisäsin sille nyt myös linnut ja editoimani tekstin.

10 kommenttia:

  1. She has gorgeous red hair. You did a great job getting the red just right. If I painted her she would have Christmas red hair I am sure. I love the fabric look to the background and the birds. This is a perfect page for Art Journal Journey. Thanks for joining us Sirkkis. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a gorgeous red haired beauty. I adore the Victor Hugo quote which I'd never heard before. This is a stunning beauty and perfect for Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    VastaaPoista
  3. your piece is beautifully designed. With this pretty girl and with the words, oh so fabulous to dream, I see her fly away ..... with the great tits
    Have a nice day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your painted girl is gorgeous and she has lovely auburn hair and such beautiful eyes. You've given her the perfect contrasting background with these lovely blues, pinks and turquoises.

    VastaaPoista
  5. WOW, this is beautiful, what a great make, I love her vibrant hair!! Happy PPF, Stay Safe, Hazel (Didos) x

    VastaaPoista
  6. How lovely with her red hair and those words of a double meaning if only we were as brave as those birds with wings. Very beautiful piece.
    Happy weekend & PPF Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. That's really awesome Sirkkis, and I love what you wrote! :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Beautiful art and quote as well. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.