lauantai 28. marraskuuta 2020

Birds are joy

 Birds are joy to the World.
I made this digital page for Wendy's theme 'Birds' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month, 
and I link it also at Try it on Tuesday current challenge theme 'Winter Wonderland'.
You see there five birds: two cardinals, two robins and a waxwing bird. The birds are googled and other images freebies (the girls are two separate images). I altered the birds with snow and combined digitally all onto the wintery background, then finished the page with the text.
There in the picture already is some Christmas feeling, isn't it.
🐦🐦🐦
Tämän digityön 'Linnut ovat ilo maailmalle' tein lintu-teemaan.
Linkitän sen myös teemaan 'Talven ihmemaa'.
Löysin linnut googlaamalla ja muunsin niitä lisäämällä lunta, jota näyttää satavan siellä missä tytöt ovat kävelyllä (2 erillistä ilmais- kuvaa). Näet kaksi punakardinaali-lintua, kaksi punarintaa ja tilhen. Siellä näyttää olevankin jo joulun tunnelmaa.

10 kommenttia:

  1. What a lovely Winter scene, with the little colourful birds. Thank you for shahing with us on Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I was taken by all the birds in your winter wonderland, Sirkkis. I love how you incorporated the birds with the rest if the journal page. I lived how the bird was sitting on the lady's glove. And the cardinals are my all time favorite birds, so I was drawn to them, too. This is a stunning and beautiful entry using Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing yet another gorgeous entry this month.

    VastaaPoista
  3. It reminds me of my dream in the Winterland. Does your work of art fascinate me and cast a spell over me, oh and the birds, yes, they belong in the winter time.
    Happy Advent, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. A beautiful winter scene Sirkkis!
    Happy Advent.
    Alison xox

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is so beautiful! I love it!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sorry I am late getting by. This is a wonderful holiday piece. I love that vintage lady. And of course the cardinal. Perfect for Wendy's challenge. Thanks so much for joining us again Sirkkis at Art Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love birds and your beautiful page, Sirkkis!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    VastaaPoista
  8. They definitely do bring joy to the world. Such a pretty creation with lovely elements, a lovely theme, and such pretty people and birds. Love it!

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a beautiful scene! I love those cardinals - I would love to see one in real life! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  10. A lovely winters scene, and I love the vintage images.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.