maanantai 4. tammikuuta 2021

A multitude counselor

"A  book is a garden, an orchid, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counselor, a multitude of counselors".  -Charles Baudelaire
I composed this art journal page with my water color portrait, beneath, and adding more images and the quote on it.
"Girl reading a book in the rose garden"
I'm linking my page at the theme "Favorite things', which is chosen by Erika from  BioArtGal for the Art Journal Journey Challenge this month. 
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave the comment.
🌹🌹🌹
'Joukko neuvonantajia'
"Kirja on puutarha, orkidea, tavaratalo, juhla, matkaseuralainen, neuvonantaja, suuri joukko neuvonantajia." -Charles  Baundelaire
Tämän sivun tein teemaan 'Mieluinen asia', ja minulle se on kirja. 
 Kiitos käynnistä ja kommentista.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful girl, page, and quote - so peaceful looking. Love how you tied it all together. You are so talented! Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  2. I agree with this quote 100%. What would life be with out books? What a gorgeous page Sirkkis. The background looks like beautiful fabric or wallpaper. The colors make me happy. And nice addition of the bird too. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with this super piece. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a beautiful page! The girl is clearly lost in that book! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wonderful Page with this sweet girl!
    A wonderful work that is dreamy in your world of roses!!!HUgs Elke

    VastaaPoista
  5. I promised myself I wouldn't be late visiting my Art Journal Journey friends, but here I am running late and several days have passed that I've missed. It started when I lost electricity on January 1 and hasn't allowed me to catch up due to the cold that still prevails in my home.

    This is a genuine beauty. And what would life be like without books? Between the book and the roses, you have created a dreamy beauty that is perfect for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey. Sorry again to be late.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.