sunnuntai 3. tammikuuta 2021

Magic of Northern- and Star-lights

Klick the the picture to have a better view, please.
The Northern Lights can be seen in our Lapland. 
 I took, however, the photo of these Northern lights from my TV screen. There is also starlight. I used it as the background and added more effects and images on it.
I am linking the work on the theme 'Starlight' at Take a Word Challenge this week.
⭐⭐⭐
'Revontulien taikaa'
Tein tämän kuvan teemaan 'Tähdet'. Mehän voimme ihailla revontulia Lapissa, mutta otin tämän taustakuvan puhelimella omalta Tv-ruudulta. Siinä näkyy myös tähtiä. Lisäsin siihen muita kuvia ja tehosteita.
Klikkaa kuvaa, jos haluat nähdä sen suurempana.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous picture I love the colors...great job.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I like the colours too. The deer has a nice pair of antlers.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is such a great page Sirkkis. The northern lights are a fantastic idea for a background, and I love the deer. I wonder what that angel on the right is dreaming of? Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wouaouh, this is impressive, beautiful and unique dear Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I would like one time to see the northern lights. Thank you for giving me a glimpse!! Happy 2021, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  6. I traveled to Iceland to see the Northern Lights but they didn't appear, it seems I need to come to Finland instead. Magnificent artwork, Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.