perjantai 23. huhtikuuta 2021

Exotic flower

My digitally composed Mixed-media/Art journal page.
"We are what we think. All that we are arise with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world."  -Buddha
I started with digital Asean forest background and my hand painted portrait beneath. I digitally set the face into a flower image, which I added from my files. Then I added more flower images and green leaves. I finished the page typing the Buddha's words.
Acrylic on cardstock

I link the page at Paint Party Friday Week  6, Year 11.
I am linking it also at the Art Journal Journey theme 'Inspired by' , which was chosen by Eileen, who passed shortly away, and Erika and Chris are hosting this month.
Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe and have a happy weekend.
🎴💮🥀
'Eksoottinen kukka'
"Olemme miten ajattelemme. Kaikki mitä olemme syntyy ajatuksistamme. Ajatuksillamme teemme maailman."  'Buddha
Tämän art journal-sivuni tein mixed media-tekniikalla. Irrotin digitaalisesti käsin akryyleillä maalaamani muotokuvan taustastaan ja upotin kukkaan. Lisäsin muut kukat ja kasvit taustalle ja kirjoitin tekstin.
Kiitos käynnistä. 
Toivotan hyvää viikonloppua kaikille meille.

17 kommenttia:

  1. Oh, peonies are among my favorite flowers, Sirkkis.
    And what you did with them is magnificent!
    Take care of yourself and have good time creating beautiful things my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful digital mixed media and gorgeous face in the next one on card stock ~ XX


    Living moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  3. buddha... thanks for that and how creative to use these annoying computers to make such art

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love both your faces, I like painting faces, but I have to be in the right mood. Have a great weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Gorgeous digital art and Buddha quote! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your beautiful lady looks even more beautiful with those pretty petals. I think it would be fun if we could be other things for a day or 2, just to see what it would be like. I bet if we could more people would treat nature better. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ Sirkkis. And have a wonderful weekend yourself also. Hope you get some spring like weather.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I am amazed at this wonderful rose woman !!!
    Beautiful posting with your art and the quotes!
    I wish you a nice weekend, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  8. She is a truly beautiful exotic flower Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Huippuihanuus jälleen. Ihanaa viikonloppua sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Oh My! This is Fabulous! Nothing else I can say except Thank You so much for linking to Art Journal Journey! Chrisxx

    VastaaPoista
  11. Oh my gosh, I love that face in the flower, the cool background, and the wonderful quote. So well done!!!! Fabulous! Hugz

    VastaaPoista
  12. What a beautiful forest you have created and what absolutely gorgeous peonies grow there. They are exactly like the ones I hope will come up in my garden again this summer. I just love the rich colour of them. But what I cannot get over is the beautiful face you have painted. She is absolutely beautiful and the colouring is superb. To frame her in that colour of flower is just perfect.
    I really like this Sirkis.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  13. voi upeuksien upeus, jälleen taiteilija työssään 😊

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.