keskiviikko 21. huhtikuuta 2021

A Hazy Morning

'I just want to make beautiful things even if nobody cares.'

I'm linking this digital art journal page on Art Journal Journey's  this months theme 'Inspired by', which is the theme of Eileen, who passed away shortly. 
Maybe you see some symbolic there in my creation.
The hosts this month are Erika and Chris. You see their blog links on the Art Journal Journey Challenge blog. Take time to visit there.
Thank you for stopping by. Take care and be in safe hands.
💜💜💜
'Usvainen aamu'
on art journal-sivuni teemaan 'Inspiroitunut jostain', jonka oli valinnut teemakseen tälle kuulle Eileen. Hän kuitenkin poistui yllättäen keskuudestamme hiljattain. Ehkä näet työssäni tähän jotain symboliikkaa.
Lauseen, jonka valitsin työlleni sanoo: 'Haluan tehdä kauniita asioita, vaikka kukaan ei siitä välittäisi.'
Kiitos käynnistä, pidetään huolta itsestämme ja toisista.

7 kommenttia:

  1. She is a beautiful muse in the trees Sirkkis. That's how I feel, and I am sure so many of us creative types feel the same. We are cloudy today with rain coming in. Once I shake my grogginess from my shot reaction, (not bad but a little), I hope to make some beautiful things also. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. You have certainly done that Sirkiss! I love those white horses flying away there! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  3. That is a great sentence and it interests me a lot and I love the mistystic art in your journal page !!!!
    Havea beautiful Day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ah, but people DO care about your incredible art, dear Sirkkis. And this is no exception. I absolutely love the beautiful woman and the multiple Pegasus's. Thank you so very much for also sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey honoring Eileen's theme. I understand what you mean about if nobody cares, but in your case, your art is so gorgeous everyone who sees it falls in love with it.

    VastaaPoista
  5. For sure some people care dear Sirkkis!
    I don't exactly understand the symbol of this all but it's a beautiful job my friend!
    Take care too and have a good week end.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I care, I really do Sirkkis. And I love that page you have shown us today.
    What a beautiful face, such haunting eyes and the colouring of her complexion, beauty abounds. The winged horses, or is it just the one and the picture is suggesting movement? Beautiful and so spiritual against that purple background with the mist swirling the base of the forest. Really stunning!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.