tiistai 27. huhtikuuta 2021

Tropical wonders

For the theme 'texture, layer, blending' at this week's Three Muses Challenge.
I made all that with my photoshop tools.  In addition to this I used layer mask-technique.
 I don't like very messy design, so I keep my layouts this way. Image material is from various sets of MC. 
*****
'Tropiikin ihmeitä'
Tämän digityöni tein teemaan, jossa työssä tulee näkyä 'pintarakennetta, kerrostumia ja niiden sekoitusta'. Tein kaiken fotoshopin työkaluilla. 
En pidä kovin sotkuisesta lopputuloksesta,
 joten pidän työni tällaisena. 

8 kommenttia:

  1. A lovely take on the challenge, wonderful details.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice one !!!

    Mine is HERE
    (✿◠‿◠)

    much love...

    VastaaPoista
  3. A wonderful page I love the detail on this piece.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. A beautiful example of layering and blending, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  5. The panther has texture, too 🙀

    VastaaPoista
  6. Well, beautiful job on layering and blending in the jungle flora and fauna Sirkkis.
    Take care of you my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Wow, Sirkkis, this is absolutely beautiful .... so much work must have gone into it too. Take a bow, my friend.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.