sunnuntai 2. toukokuuta 2021

Abstract voice

 
For the theme 'Sheet music' at this week's Take a Word Challenge.
Vanessa-Mae is a British violist whose genres are classical, techno, electric pop and fantasia.
I composed my abstract layout with web images using digital painting, effects and layering.
🎻🎶🎻
Tämän kollaasin tein 'Nuotit'-teemaan ilmaiskuvista digitaalisesti kollaasitekniikalla, digisiveltimillä maalaamalla ja efektejä lisäämällä.
Vanessa-Mae on brittiläinen viulisti, jonka genrejä ovat klassinen, tekno, electric pop ja fantasia.

7 kommenttia:

  1. A beautiful dreamy and soothing picture!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful indeed Sirkkis!
    Wonderful tribute to this talented artist.
    ( You are a virtuose in your own way :)
    What do you prefer? Classical, techno, electric pop or fantasia?
    Have a great and safe new week my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you Ladies.
    Sim, I prefer classical from these alternatives!

    VastaaPoista
  4. You are welcome dear Sirkkis.
    Well, me too! :)
    Even if I prefer jazz (not all) and blues usually, and some good rock too.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh, Sim, my favorites generally are just same as yours!! We are soul sisters ;)

    VastaaPoista
  6. I need to go look up Vanessa Mae. I have probably heard her music, but don't recognize the name. This is a gorgeous piece you created today. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. A fabulous page Sirkka, the background effects and colours really do reflect her music and style.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.