keskiviikko 26. toukokuuta 2021

Language of fantasy

  "The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real, for a moment at least, that long magic moment before we wake." -Georg R.R. Martin
My digital art journal page for the theme 'Language' chosen by Elle this month for Art Journal Journey Challenge.
I created the layout using Photoshop elements, as well as made layering and added light and shadow effects on my design. The altered image material is from Mischief Circus.
*****
"Paras fantasia on kirjoitettu unelmien kielellä. Se on elossa kuin unelmat ovat elossa, liian todellisia kuin todellinen, ainakin hetken, niin pitkän taianomaisen hetken kunnes heräämme." -Georg R.R. Martin
Tein tämän art journal sivuni teemaan 'Kieli'. Layoutin rakentelin kerroksilla tehosteineen, syvyysvaikutelman sain aikaan  valo- ja varjo-efektein. Muuntelemani kuvat ovat Mischief Circus-kokoelmista.

10 kommenttia:

  1. A very dreamy art journal page. It looks like magic is happening. But dreams do seem to be a bit of magic sometimes. Especially if it is a premonition dream. Your page looks so beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your language of fantasy page and the pegasus! Thanks for joining me for the Language theme at Art Journal Journey this month Elle xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful fantasy page, and I love that George R R Martin quote!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous piece Sirkkis. You made this very magical, which is a requirement of fantasy. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh that is such a wonderful impressive work of art. This is pure fantasy!
    Have a happy day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  6. Strangely enough I have been having dreams a lot lately. They say we dream every night but do not remember them, well I certainly remember last nights. Nothing like your dream fantasy - mine was not so nice.
    I love how you have got the shadow effects on the figure and the winged horse, the two faces of the moon and the script. In fact that script is absolutely beautiful. I wish it was a rubber stamp, I would be forever using it. Beautiful colours you have used, so very appropriate for the picture.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. I am in awe of this fantasy. This is a beautiful dream and a very dreamy digital canvas. I absolutely adore it. I love your layering and your incredible use of digital art. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Elle's theme. Stunning and spectacular.

    VastaaPoista
  8. I would love a dream like this - last night I had a very upsetting dream! Love the quote! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  9. A gorgeous fantasy page, it must have been a lovely dream to have.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.