sunnuntai 4. heinäkuuta 2021

Flowers don't compete with others

My digital/mixed media art journal page for the theme 'Countryside Summer'. I used my old hand made wild flower background, which I've made with a napkin, text blocks and acrylic paint. Now I added on it the MC-portrait that I altered with flowers, which I digitally stamped on her hair and skin.
 In addition I filtered the whole portrait, and then made an own background for the text which I typed on it. I'm linkin my layout on the Alison's theme of this month
A happy new week to everyone.
🌼🌻💮
'Kukat eivät kilpaile ympärillä olevien kanssa, ne vain kukkivat.'
Tässä art journal-sivussani käytin taustana jo aiemmin käsin tekemääni taustaa, jonka olen tehnyt käyttämällä serviettiä, tekstin paloja ja akryylimaalia. Nyt lisäsin sille MC-muotokuvan, jota muunsin digitaalisesti hiuksiin ja iholle leimaamillani kukilla. Lisäsin kuvaan myös filtterin sekä tein oman taustansa tekstille ja kirjoitin sen. Sivuni menee teemaan 'Kesäinen maaseutu.'
Mahtavaa uutta viikkoa kaikille.

9 kommenttia:

  1. A great message and a fabulous floral diva. Thanks so much for joining us in the Summer Countryside at Art Journal Journey this month.
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista
  2. A beautiful page and words, your lady looks very happy in her countryside scene. Thank you for linking this up with the theme at Art Journal Journal.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is absolutely stunning. I wish I had your incredible talent. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Alison's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a fantastic hair do on this lady. It so dramatic but could be one of the blooms in this summer field. I love that. This is wonderful for Alison's challenge at Art Journal Journey Sirkkis. Happy new week! hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your lady she reminds me of Madame Pompadour or some French aristocratic lady with that hair style. Very elegant, very beautiful.
    gorgeous rich colours and the words ... so true.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wonderful painting, so much to see. Love the lady.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Fabulous Sirkkis - although I worry about her catching a cold! (Grin) Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.