maanantai 6. syyskuuta 2021

Evening's exciting program

My digital Art Journal page for the Wendy's theme 'Vintage' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month.
There two ladies are discussing about the concert they are going to attend together tonight. Both of them are very excited over it, as they are fans of Liberace the famous Hollywood star, pianist, singer and actor.
🎵🎹🎶 
Art journal-sivullani on kaksi innoissaan olevaa leidiä keskustelemassa illan ohjelmasta - he ovat menossa konserttiin, jossa esiintyy heidän ihailemansa Hollywood tähti Liberace, pianisti, laulaja ja näyttelijä.
Tein sivun teemaan 'Vintage'.

4 kommenttia:

  1. This is quite clever and imaginative. I can imagine the conversation these two ladies must be having in preparation for the concert. Even the concert hall is ready for both them to see the concert and for Liberace to perform. I really enjoyed this beauty you gave us for Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a fun page Sirkkis. I love the idea of going to a concert in such a fancy auditorium, and I love the vintage telephones these ladies are talking on. I can just image what they are saying. Thanks for joining in for Wendy's challenge at Art Journal Journey. This page is perfect for this challenge. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Fabulous page, reminds me of the visit we made to our local theatre last week. Thank you for sharing with us on AJJ for my vintage theme.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I remember commenting on this page, ah well, maybe I clicked the red button as I have been known to in the past.
    I really like this page. An eatery not too far from us is now in what was an old theatre and it is lovely to go in and look around as they have retained many of the features. Don't you just love the rich colours and the opulence - the curtains and the beautiful wooden door with the rich wallpaper alongside in the top right corner.
    Ah Liberace, long gone but not forgotten - he made those keys tinkle beautifully.
    That's a lovely page.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.