torstai 9. syyskuuta 2021

Girl in the field of flowers

'The girl in the field of flowers' on a A5 paper.
I'm inspired to paint flowers, and this is the latest acrylics exercise of four flowers. I  hope you recognize them 😉. On the girl's face I used a bit oil pastels.
Have a nice day and enjoy the nature wonders.
🌺🌸🐝
'Tyttö kukkaisniityllä'
on viimeisin harjoitelmani kukkien maalaamisesta. Tämän maalasin akryyleillä A5-kokoiselle paperille. Tytön kasvoissa käytin hiukan öljypastellia.
 Toivottavasti tunnistat neljä maalaamaani kukkaa 😉
Nautitaan luonnon ihmeistä. Hyvää päivän jatkoa!

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love this painting Sirkkis. It is like that girl is saying, give me my privacy and let me enjoy this beautiful field without your interruption. Nice! Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is so beautiful. I've already told you, but I just love your paintings!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.