perjantai 10. syyskuuta 2021

Beach Life

Some people like beaches full of tourists and activities,  some prefer privacy like the vintage girl above, and is saying "I prefer privacy... it's my greatest joy". I cropped her from an old picture and sank now into the sand and added other images and texts around her.
The upper picture in my journal page was altered by me from an old English poster. I colored it digitally and added more images and the texts on it.
I'm linking my page to the Wendy's theme 'Vintage' at  at Art Journal Journey.
Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave.
⛱️🏖️🌊
'Rantaelämää'
Toiset pitävät vilkkaasta rantaelämästä ihmisineen ja aktiviteetteineen, toiset taas kuten alemmassa kuvassa tyttö, yksityisyydestä ja rauhasta. Hän sanoo sen olevan hänen suurin ilonsa. Irrotin hänet vanhasta kuvasta ja upotin hiekkaan ja lisäsin muut kuvat ympärille.
Kollaasiini ylemmän kuvan muuntelin vanhasta englantilaisesta julisteesta värittämällä sitä digitaalisesti, ja lisäilin siihen kuvia. Hotellit ja ympäröivät turistirannat ovat näiden ihmisten suosiossa.

8 kommenttia:

  1. This is a fabulous page for Wendy's challenge. I love the idea of a vintage beach piece. I can just picture what it would have been like to visit the beach in those days in those bathing outfits. They do cover up the flaws in a body, don't they? Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ for Wendy's challenge. Have a great weekend and hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very reminiscent of a certain era. Very glamorous people. The jetset!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love the cabanas and the vintage look to that top image you created for us. Such a lovely entry and so sweet, too. Thanks for sharing this beautiful entry with us using Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear.

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a lovely warm glow I get from looking at this page of yours Sirkkis. I am like the lady in the bottom corner, I prefer privacy these days but it is so long since I went to a beach I really don't know how I would feel.
    Your top picture reminds me of the old adverts one sees from time to time creating nostalgia or illustrating a novel. In fact my first thoughts went to a novel I had been reading - a kind of Hercule Poirot scene.
    You have put together a lovely vintage piece which took me to the south of France.
    Hugs, Neet x

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such a beautiful page Sirkkis! I prefer a quiet beach always ☺️
    Happy weekend,
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  6. What a fabulous vintage page, I love all the different illustrations. Thank you so much for sharing with us on Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  7. A wonderful vintage page Sirkkis with so many fantastic memory provoking images, its super inspiration for Wendy's theme at AJJ thank you for joining us there.
    Yvonne ss

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.