perjantai 29. lokakuuta 2021

Be thankful

This digital Art Journal page is my last interpretation for the Tracey's challenge theme 'My Favorite Color is October' at Art Journal Journey.
I made it with a collage technique gathering different images on the background I chose for them. The girl image is a magazine cut out (without the fruit plate) and added all other images from my files. I made the frame of the text which I typed on it. I finished the page with some digital effects.
Thanksgiving Day is over, but I'm wishing you a happy Halloween 🧡
🍁🍄🍋
'Ole kiitollinen'
Tämä digikollaasi menee teemoihin 'Suosikkivärini on Lokakuu' sekä 'Halloween'. Tein sen keräämällä sopiviksi katsomiani kuvia taustalle, jonka valitsin työlle. Tyttö on lehtileike ilman hedelmälautasta, jonka siihen liitin. Kaikki muu kuvamateriaali on arkistostani. Tekstin kirjoitin tekemälleni taustalle ja viimeistelin työni muutamilladigitehosteilla.
Hyvää Halloween-viikonloppua kaikille  🧡

8 kommenttia:

  1. Happy Hallowe'en. I love your original idea for this girl!

    VastaaPoista
  2. She is a gorgeous femme fatale. This dark red lips could be sexy or could be vampire like. I like how you added mystery to this page Sirkkis. Its a beauty and perfect for Tracey's challenge at AJJ. Thanks again for joining in, and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. I like how you combined the thankful message to the obvious Halloween images like the skeleton. Of course, I was also impressed with the pumpkins, fruit plate, and sunflowers that grace autumn. Your lady has all the markings of a woman who knows what she is doing. This made a great final spread for Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey and a wonderful Halloween entry, too! Thanks for your many wonderful entries this month, Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  4. A beautiful picture and great words.

    VastaaPoista
  5. A fantastic page Sirkkis, she is another beauty and I love all the added images for Halloween as well as the autumn fruits and colours. Thank you for all the wonderful pages you have added to AJJ this month.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Amazing collage, you creation such vibrant pages my friend. Thanks for joining during October @ AJJ your ruska pages have especially made my month.
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.