tiistai 21. joulukuuta 2021

A Christmas playing card

For the 'Playing card' theme.
I made a playing card, which I placed on my digital collage. It is a special Christmas playing card as you see the C-letter there. I cropped the card with a digital cookie cut tool and set the other elements on it. I've also done the Santa into the ball, and effects on the background collage. I made also another, a bit different style playing card, which you see beneath:
Also the forest folk should have their festive Christmas meal🎑
I'm linking this post at Three Muses Challenge this week.
Wishing Happy Holidays every one near and far, both people and animals💝
💖🎅💖
'Jouluinen pelikortti'
Asemoin tekemäni pelikortin sille koostamaani kollaasiin. Näet kortissa C-kirjaimen, mikä merkitsee, että se on erityisesti joulun pelikortti.  Kollaasiin olen tehnyt digitaalisesti pallon, jonka sisälle asetin joulupukin kuvan, sekä lisännyt taustaan valoefektejä ja muita jouluaiheisia elementtejä. Kun  vauhtiin pääsin, niin tein toisenkin eri tyylisen pelikortin. Siinä metsänväki nauttii jouluateriasta. Toki heille kuuluvat myös jouluherkut🎑
Ihanaa, tunnelmallista jouluaikaa toivotan kaikille meille lähellä ja kaukana.
Muistakaamme myös eläinystäviämme 💝

11 kommenttia:

  1. Great nostalgic / vintage altered plaxying cards! :-)
    Happy Christmas to you,
    stay well &
    have a wonderful time

    VastaaPoista
  2. What an adorable card I love all the little critters very cute.
    Have a Happy Christmas my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  3. These cards are adorable. I love the nostalgia!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I adore your handmade vintage playing cards. I hope you have a joyous and safe Christmas, filled with love and good health.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta. Ihanat kortit.

    VastaaPoista
  6. VERY LOVELY CARD

    MERRY CHRISTMAS SIRKKIS
    MINE IS HERE

    MUCH🎄LOVE

    VastaaPoista
  7. So much to see and enjoy within your lovely card, Sirkkis. Wishing you a fantastic Christmas, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Absolutely wonderful, I love that image. Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.