perjantai 11. helmikuuta 2022

More Junk Journal pages

Joy of the children. There you see my old ATC and a small page. I found an old paper, which I've done with a napkin and clue-water mix. I cut out a piece of it and set the girls picture under it. When the small page is turned left, you see the next spread.
Made with old scraps.

The page of stars. 'The key to my heart' is my old Skinny card.  When the tag is turned right, the card size is skinny size 5x3 inch. Sure you know the ladies, my old ATCs from 2012.
 'Imperfection is beauty'

Valentine is coming. On left is my ATC from 2011. For these craps I mad the background painting old paper with gold and blue acrylics.

 A mixed media spread with a copy from my hand painted watercolor  portrait. The background is collaged with old craps. I'm linking this post at Art Journal Journey challenge theme 'What's your style' chosen and hosted by Bluebird and Elizabeth from Altered Booklover blog.
Thank you for stopping by 💝.
*****
'Lisää sivuja Junk Journal-kirjaani'
Kirjan koko on 8x19 cm. Tällä kertaa aukeamien teemat ovat: Lasten iloa, Tähdet, Epätäydellinen on kaunista, Vanha vesiväri työ.
Kaikki on tehty käsin vanhoista silpuista ja tarvikkeista. Niitä riittää... ja lisää sivuja on tulossa.

13 kommenttia:

  1. I am in LOVE with these pages, Sirkkis. I love how you have a different theme for each set of pages. I love how you are recycling your older art. I love the backgrounds. I love the different size pages. I love it all. You really ARE an inspiration to me. Thank you beyond belief for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wouaouh, Sirkkis, you are very creative in concrete art at the moment!
    That's great!
    I really like the idea of the small pages between the two big ones.
    You really look like you're having fun and I thank you for sharing.
    Have a Happy weekend too my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  3. PS: You forgot my 'Something fishy' :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hahaha! Sirkkis, we are going to say that we all have a naughty imagination!
    That's what makes us laugh...
    And also, to laugh again, the one who still has his two socks and the one who has only taken off one sock! :D

    Take care of you and enjoy your time my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is a fabulous journal Sirkkis. I especially love how you finished it, with your beautiful lady and that quote. This book is filled with strong faces. You laid them out great also. I really enjoyed seeing all your pages. Thanks for sharing these for Elizabeth's challenge at AJJ. Have a wonderful weekend also. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. Really beautiful. I love seeing how you are going full steam with journal making!

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love your junk journal pages Sirkkis, they're beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  8. As I am new in junk journals, THANK YOU for the inspiration, Sirkkis. I love your pages. Hugs, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a fabulous journey I have just taken through your pages. YIour collage is wonderful Sirkkis.
    HJugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  10. Thanks for sharing these inspirations! Beautiful pages 😍

    VastaaPoista
  11. Fabulous journal pages Sirkkis, each page has so many things and images to look at. Thank you for all the inspiration you are sharing with us at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  12. I can see how much fun you are having with these pages! Such a variety!HUgs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.