tiistai 8. helmikuuta 2022

Misty morning in the lake

Click the picture to see it in a bigger size, please 🤨
I'm linking  this digital fantasy at Three Muses Challenge theme 'Fishy', and
 at Art Journal Journey this month's theme 'What's your style?', which is chosen and hosted by Bluebird and Elizabeth from 'Altered Booklover' blog.
This page  is an example of my digital fantasy art style. I've made the photo alterations and lighting and other effects with photoshop filters and layer masks. As I am a self learnt digital artist I exercise different possibilities, and succeed sometimes to find something new techniques. Digital collage technique is much more easier to make, than this kind of fantasy art with effects and filters; digital collages are  like handmade collage making, but using photoshop program. 
Thank you for looking.
🐟
'Utuinen aamu'
Klikkaa kuvaa, jos haluat nähdä sen suurempana🤨
Linkitän tämän fantasia digityöni teemoihin 'Kalaisa' ja 'Mikä on  tyylisi?'.
Tämä on esimerkki  digitaalisesta fantasiatyylistäni. Olen tehnyt kuvamuunnelmat ja valaistus- ja muut tehosteet fotosopin filttereillä ja layerien maskeilla. Koska olen itseoppinut digitekniikan, kokeilen erilaisia mahdollisuuksia ja joskus onnistun löytämää jotain uutta ja käyttökelpoista. Digitaalinen kollaasitekniikka on paljon helpompaa tehdä kuin tällainen efektejä ja filttereitä sisältävä. Digikollaasien teko on kuin käsintehtyjen kollaasien tekeminen, mutta fotoshopissa toteutettua.
Kiva, jos poikkesit katsomassa töitäni.

18 kommenttia:

  1. I like how you made those ladies' legs and lower body parts really look under water. This is such an interesting piece to look at. Thanks for sharing at AJJ for Elizabeth's challenge. You definitely have a fun style and its always a surprise to see what you make. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fabulous, great creativity and wonderful elements...bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  3. this is marvelous. our style shines through and i love it. rather surreal i might add! xo

    VastaaPoista
  4. Such impressive creativity. I like how you chose fantasy art from a digital standpoint. Digital amazes me. One of these days I'll take time to learn layers, brushes, and all those magical things you use while I grab scissors and glue. I really, really, really love this beautiful entry and am thrilled you shared it with Bleubeard and me at Art Journal Journey, too.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Nice layers of contrast.

    Much love...

    VastaaPoista
  6. An awesome digital scene that showcases your style beautifully. Thank you for linking to our latest AJJ theme and for the support you give us there.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Such a beauty!
    Great idea and beautiful elements Sirkkis!
    Have good time and take care my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  8. So mutch magical and charming!
    Great plaaing.
    Best wishes & stay well

    VastaaPoista
  9. Yes, this is your kind of art, so imaginative! I love it because it radiates something magical for me.
    A good day dear, hugs, Elke

    VastaaPoista
  10. I like how you've created a real feeling of the ladies being IN the water, Sirkkis. Beautifully crafted, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  11. I wanted you to know how much you have influenced me with your junk journals. Between you and Debra, I created one for my Second Thursday Tutorial. Although mine is nothing like either yours or Debra's, they are what inspired me to make this little book.

    VastaaPoista
  12. This is just outstanding. I can't stop looking at it.

    VastaaPoista
  13. You say easy but I would not know where to start with digital art. You are a master at it and this page is pure magic. Ethereal too with it's lovely misty qualities,
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  14. Absolutely wonderful! There's a real air of mystery here! Chrisxxx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.