lauantai 5. helmikuuta 2022

New pages to my Junk Journal Book

On this page there are my two old ATCs from the year 2011, and I set on the page a piece of a bigger card of Jaqueline Kennedy. I was a big fan of her. I admired especially her dressing style. I found from my scraps a piece of a handmade background, which I have done with black lace and a napkin. There wasn't enough for the page, but luckily one napkin still. So I used it on the end of the page. You see stamped lace on the ATC as well, and that's why I inspired of lace.
 Fashion plays a role also on this spread. There you see my ATC of a chic lady. The young scrap girl is not so high couture, and says 'You don't have to carry a designer bag that costs more than a car to look cool.' It's true! I made the page background using inks and stamps on the scrap paper. The next page is peeking from the corner and you see it below.
There is my old ATC 'Time flies' and the small text seis:
'Gratitude is the heart's memory.'  There down is already peeking the next page, but I post it and more pages of my book later. 
I'm linkin  these pages at Art Journal Journey Bluebird and Elizabeth's theme 'What's your style?  In this post you see that the material is old scraps, and it's OK that all is not perfect for junk style, it's my style now.
Thank you for looking , and wishing Happy Weekend everyone.
*****
Uusia sivuja Junk journal-kirjaseeni.
Ensimmäisessä on kaksi ATC-korttia vuodelta 2011. Kolmannen kortin olen leikannut isommasta kortista tähän. Siinä on ihailemani Jaqueline Kennedy. Erityisesti ihailin hänen pukeutumistaan. Vanhojen silppujen seasta löytyi pala käsin tekemääni taustaa, jossa olen käyttänyt mustaa pitsiä ja serviettiä. Sitä ei ollut tarpeeksi, mutta onneksi yksi servietti, ja tein siitä alaosan. ATC:ssa on leimattua pitsiä, ja siitä lähti idea pitsipohjaan.
Muoti on teemana alla olevassakin sivussa. Siinä on tekemäni ATC muodikkaine leideineen. Toinen tyttö ei ole niin huippumuodikas, vaan sanoo ettei tarvitse kantaa design laukkua, joka maksaa enemmän kuin auto, ollakseen cool. Totta! Taustaa värittelin inkeillä. Sivun ylänurkasta kurkistelee jo seuraava sivu. 
Sivulla on ATC-korttini 'Aika lentää' ja pienessä tekstissä, että 'Kiitollisuus on sydämen muisto'. Sivut menevät teemaan 'Mikä on tyylisi'. Näistä sivuista näkyy, että niissä on käytetty jämiä silppuja eikä kaikki ole täydellistä- eikä tarvitsekaan tässä tapauksessa.
Silppuja on vielä runsaasti ja lisää sivuja on tulossa...
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille.

12 kommenttia:

  1. Upeita sivuja. Jagueline Kennedy kuuluu minunkin ihailemieni joukkoon. Aina todella tyylikäs.

    Mukavaa viikonloppua sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow Sirkkis. I love these latest pages in your second junk journal. I especially like the one about not needing and expensive purse. That image with the woman is super, as are all your faces and pieces. I love this style for sure. Thanks for sharing at AJJ with us for Elizabeth's challenge. Hope you are having a nice weekend. The cold is back here, but I am going to go for a little walk anyhow. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. All of these are just magnificent.

    VastaaPoista
  4. More beautiful pages, I really like how you are using older work and adding to to your pages, they make a super addition, they live again in the eyes of creatives. Wishing you a happy creative weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love to recycle, so reading you are recycling some of your older work makes me quite happy. Your art is beautiful and using it in a new way gives you even more chances to use it in a very creative way. I especially like the way you used the lace in conjunction with the lace on the ATC. I love the layering and the backgrounds you stamped. And of course, that spread about fashion was wonderful from the girl with her inexpensive purse to the lady dressed to the 9s on the ATC. Great pages and a wonderful addition to Bleubeard's and my theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing these great pages.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love the way you build on older pages. And I love recycling art. The collage elements really appeal to me - fab pages!
    Mary Anne

    VastaaPoista
  7. A super way to recycle and use the ATC's in your journal book. Fabulous collage pages and super additions to the current AJJ theme.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne

    VastaaPoista
  8. Sirkkis this is just superb. I love it so much.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Great journal pages!!! Lovely inspiration. Thank you!

    VastaaPoista
  10. Your art is so impressive. You have a real talent.

    VastaaPoista
  11. I love how you are putting these pages together! Great to use old art work too, Hugs, Chrisxx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.