torstai 28. huhtikuuta 2022

Green thoughts

'Don't let anyone rent space in your head, 
unless they're a good tenant.'

My art journal digital page with green thoughts.
Beneath you can listen to the Brothers Four's nostalgic song 'Green Fields'.

                              
 I'm linking the post at Art Journal Journey Challenge on Alison's theme
 'Play it again, Sam'.
Wishing you happy last days of April, and have a good start to May.
💚 🍀 💚 
'Vihreitä ajatuksia'    
 'Älä salli kenenkään vuokrata tilaa päästäsi ellei hän ole hyvä vuokralainen'
Ohessa kaunis nostalginen 'Vihreät niityt' esittäjänä Brothers Four.
Iloista, huoletonta Vappua kaikille!
     

5 kommenttia:

  1. Like the sweetest of lullaby's and a very beautiful page, I love how you gave her wings. May there always be green fields. Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a wonderful sentiment Sirkkis. I loved this pretty winged lady too.I remember this song, and it is wonderful oldie, like your page. Of course I am partial to green. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at AJJ for Alison's challenge. And I hope the end of April is well for you also. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Aaaaah yes, it's not that easy, is it?
    Beautiful job Sirkkis!
    I send you all my wishes of happiness my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is brilliant! The art is so pretty, and you are right about the space in your own head.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.