tiistai 7. kesäkuuta 2022

Numbers speak for themselves

I combined my digitally made abstract face with numbers, which I added using digital stamping tools, on to the background I made for the theme 'Numbers' at the Three Muses Challenge this week.
Thank you for stopping by.
📠📟📠
'Numerot puhuvat puolestaan' 
Yhdistin digitaalisesti tekemäni abstraktisen kasvo-kuvan uudelle digitaalisesti koostamalleni taustalle, johon lisäsin numeroita ja kuvioita leimaustekniikalla. Työ menee teemaan 'Numerot.'
Kiva, kun poikkesit blogissa.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderfully bright and colorful, beautiful work.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, I'm loving this, Sirkkis. So dramatic and full of joy. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh, this one is very impressive Sirkkis!
    I love these wonderful and joyful colours.
    Have happy and sunny time my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is brilliant. I love how you are creating these digital abstract faces. Have a great day.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.