perjantai 5. elokuuta 2022

Water Lily Maiden

My colored pencil painting on a dry note book page with dry pencilsI bought a book and wonder how good the paper is to paint with pencils, although pages are thin.
On to the opposite page I painted a water lily scenery with partly wet pencils. 
 As wet it is not so good. I tried to catch some impressionable vision. You see the spread page beneath.

I'm linking the face at DVArtist/Nicole's theme Friday Face Off.
Thank you for looking. Happy weekend everyone.
💜💚💜
'Lumpeenkukka-neito'
Värikynätyöni muistikirjan sivulle. Ostin kirjan ja epäilin sen sopivuutta värittämiseen. Ihmettelen miten hyvä paperi onkin värittää kuivalla kynällä, vaikka se on ohutta. Kostealle ei kovin hyvä. Maalasin neidon kuivalle taustalle kuivin kynin, 
vastapäiselle sivulle osittain kostealle taustalle maisemaan lumpeita impressionistisuutta tavoitellen. Linkitän työni 'Muotokuva/Kasvot'-teemaan.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, this is very, very beautiful! I´m wishing you a very, very happy weekend with loads to dream about :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a beautiful lady, the water lilies are lovely - brilliant colors.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love both pages. I like how you left the lady's face white- it really pops. and those lilies make me think of a more modern Monet. Have a fabulous week Sirkkis. Hope August is going well for you. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. She's beautiful! I love her eyes!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your pages look great. I'm never happy with my own pencil paintings.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I really like this portrait Sirkkis!
    And these water lilies are superb too, they make me think of Monet's ''Nymphéas''...

    VastaaPoista
  7. OMGosh I love her eyes. Well done my friend. Oh heck you always create such beauty.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.