sunnuntai 18. syyskuuta 2022

Cat's world


My mixed media page for the Neet's challenge theme 'Fur and/or Feathers' at Art Journal Journey this month.
I painted the girl with acrylics and the cat with colored pencils. The background was first painted by me with acrylics and colored pencils, then I added digitally some overlays and typed the text on it.
Thank you for stopping by.
😼😽😸
Kissan maailma
Mixed-media työni teemaan 'Turkki ja/tai höyhenet'. Maalasin tytön akryyleillä ja kissan värikynillä. Taustan tein ensin akryyleillä ja värikynillä ja lopuksi lisäsin digitaalisesti kerrostumia ja kirjoitin tekstin 'Kissan silmissä kaikki kuuluu kissoille.'
Viihtyisää sunnuntaita kaikille. 

8 kommenttia:

  1. That is so true. Including us humans too, right? This is a fun page and that quote made me smile. And it brought back nice memories. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend my friend. And thanks for sharing another beautiful page for Neet's challenge at AJJ. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. I agree with the quote. Your lovely lady looks like a cat lady. LOL Have a nice day.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Aivan huippuihanuus. Ihanat ja hurmaavat nuo kissan silmät. Olet kyllä taitava maalaamaan ja piirtämään

    VastaaPoista
  4. Boa tarde minha querida amiga. Tenho uma prima que é apaixonada por gatos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wonderful Sirkkis! I love this.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such a great quote, so true but we still love them. A lovely girl and a very pretty cat Sirkkis, what a fabulous entry again for the fur section of the challenge.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a beautiful page! And I love the sentiment - it's so true. I think it's true for all of us!!!

    VastaaPoista
  8. You surely know how much I love cats. This is a stunning and beautiful entry for Neet's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.