torstai 10. marraskuuta 2022

I am lookin over the unknown future

'I am looking over an unknown future and hope being brave, wise, sensible.'
I have made another verson from my digital 'animals in nature fodder'. Now I composed a junk journal style spread. There are the same bear and moose which I have earlier made digitally. Both were made using only two photos with digital technique. The girl is my hand painted on a map page. Other pictures are photos from my files, and the background is hand composed on an old book page with pieced of scraps.
🦊🐻🐺
'Katselen tulevaisuuteen toivoen olevani rohkea, viisas, järkevä.'
Tein junk journal- version käsin tekemälleni aukeaman pohjalle. Siinä käytin samoja digitaalisesti tekemiäni  karhun ja hirven kuvia. Ne olen tehnyt molemmat kahdesta valokuvasta digitekniikalla. Pohjan olen koostanut käsin silpuista kirjan sivulle ja tytön maalannut vanhalle kartalle.

4 kommenttia:

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.