sunnuntai 11. joulukuuta 2022

More Winter Wonders

When I this morning looked at from my window there was a party going on 😊😉
The moon is there with a cute girl with the birds, the Bunny is playing and the squirrel already dancing....
I took this scenery photo yesterday, and there is as much snow as last winter.
Today I'm going to take my Nordic walk in the forest near by.
I'm linking this digital page at Jo's theme 'Snowy Winter' at Art Journal Journey.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day.
⛄⛄⛄
Lisää talven ihmeitä...
Kun tänä aamuna katsoin ikkunasta, pihalla olikin juhlat käynnissä 😊😉
Siellä oli kuu ja suloinen tyttö lintuineen. Pupu soitteli musiikkia ja  orava jo tanssi...
Otin taustakuvan eilen, ja lunta on nyt yhtä paljon kuin viime talvena. Aionkin tehdä tänään sauvakävelylenkin läheisessä metsässä ja tutkia tilannetta siellä.
Linkitän sivuni teemaan 'Luminen talvi'.
Mukavaa päivää kaikille.

8 kommenttia:

  1. I'm so glad the boy is sitting on the moon. He looks happy there, and he won't get his feet all cold and snowy. Smile. I love how you used the snowy photo too. And adding the cockatoo made me smile. Enjoy your walk. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fabulous winter wonders page! They are having quite the party in their winter wonderland - such fun 😊. Thanks so much for joining our Snowy Winter challenge over at Art Journal Journey again this month! Hugs Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful! The trees look just like ours today-it's finally snowing here!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Winter scenes are the best! I love your photo and the creative way you’ve made a wintery journal page with it.
    Annie (Annie’s musings)

    VastaaPoista
  5. It's a wonderful winter scene Sirkkis. Our garden is all white today, after heavy snow last night. I managed to get out to feed the birds, and have been watching them today.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you Ladies 😊 Now here is a snow storm 😬

    VastaaPoista
  7. I wish I was invited to that party. This is beautiful and looks like all the participants are having fun. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Jo's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ohhh this is just brilliant. I love that moon. You are so talented.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.