perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2023

Junk Journal 2023

Cover page, size 5,5x4,5 inch
Back Cover page
Covers made with acryl paints, scraps, embellishments, texture and text clips on a corrugated cardstock.
I hand made the pages beneath using old scraps and some pieces of my earlier hand made pages. You see there stamping, embossing, doodle, texture, ink made backgrounds and my acrylic painting. So my Junk Journal is hand made and recycled.

The first spread. The Finnish words mean 'Pages in phase ...'
There is impossible love between an owl and a fish 😉

 Here you see American movie stars. You may recognize them. I've cut them from a paperback, which I got many, many years ago from our Commercial TV  Company. I worked then as a media planner/media manager at a big Finnish advertising agency.
     
Her are my hand made doodling, ink painted BGs and my colored pencil butterfly coloring.

On this middle spread there are scraps, my doodling, stamping and ink painting. 
My hand with acrylics painted girls, stamping, scraps and ink painted BGs.

It's Saturday afternoon with a huge number of scraps, and all there are enjoying beautiful nature😍
The last spread of my messy  Junk Journal. 
I hope you enjoy with the characters of my booklet.
I'm linking my inspiration at Nicole's/DVArtist Friday Face Off this week. You see there many kind of faces.
I also link the Junk Journal on the theme 'Use a Photo' at Art Journal Journey this month.
I'm wishing Happy weekend to everyone who is visiting here 💗
🌺🌸🌹
Elämä 'Lukemattomat kuin meren hiekka ovat ihmisen tunteet'.
Innostuin tekemään uuden Junk Journal-kirjasen koossa 14x12 cm, jonka koostin käyttäen vahoja leikekuvia, joita edelleen löytyy laatikoistani. Olen myös käyttänyt sivuilla käsin tekemistäni vanhoista töistä leikkaamiani paloja ja
niissä on tekemääni leimailua, koristelua kohokuva-tekniikalla, taustaa tehtynä mustein, kangas- ja servietti paloja ym. ym.
Ensimmäisellä aukeamalla on pöllön ja kalan välillä mahdotonta rakkautta😉
Seuraavalla aukeamalla näet amerikkalaisia filmitähtiä, jotka olen leikannut monia vuosia siten Manostv:stä saamastani paperikassista. Toimin silloin mediasuunnittelijana/mediapäällikkönä suuressa mainostoimistossa. Ehkä tunnistat nämä sivun kuuluisuudet.
Seuraavat sivut ovat täynnä vanhoja leikekuvia ja paloja vanhoista töistäni ja näkyy siellä akryyleillä maalaamani tytötkin.
Linkitän kirjaseni 'Kasvot'-teemaan - niitähän näkyy paljon, sekä Art journal-haasteen teemaan 'Valokuva'. Niitäkin löytyy sivuilta.
Toivottavasti viihdyit 'skräppiväkeni' seurassa. 
Hyvää viikonloppua toivotan kaikille meille 💗

15 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely photo art Sirkkis

    Much❤love

    VastaaPoista
  2. Fascinating and full of ideas made the journal books!
    Thanks for letting me know about my wrong link
    Happy weekend, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congratulations Sirkkis. Your junk journal is absolutely fabulous. I love each character, the layout of each page and, of course, your doodling. Hugs, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I really love your acrylic painted girls. The image compels me to wonder about what they are seeing and thinking.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I am always so impressed on how your artistic mind works. These are all so beautifully done. Thank you for joining FFO and have a wonderful day.

    VastaaPoista
  6. ...I love your vintage images. Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  7. A lovely journal! I like all the colors and textures. Well done!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderful collection lots to enjoy!

    VastaaPoista
  9. I just love this book! Look at all the photos-and they are fun. It's hard to pick a favorite-smile! Thanks for sharing then with us as AJJ for MIa's challenge. Have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  10. Love your "junk journal'" Sirkkis! Have a happy weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  11. What a beautiful journal. I'd love to see it in person!!

    VastaaPoista
  12. I am in LOVE with your junk journal. I am a big recycler, so this journal spoke to me. Not only did you recycle the cover, you recycled the various parts of the pages. I was delighted you shared every bit of this lovely junk journal. It is fabulous. Somehow I don't feel it should be called a junk journal, but a fabulous ART journal. It also works perfectly for Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing it.

    VastaaPoista
  13. A perfect way to use scraps and create beauty. These pages are awesome, Sirkkis and I love the idea of self propelled flowers :) So enjoyable ... I look forward to your next creation.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    VastaaPoista
  14. Ihanaa sirkkis ihanaa 👍 minä niin rakastan noita pikku kirjoja 😊 eikö ollutkin kiva tehdä tuota.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.