perjantai 10. maaliskuuta 2023

Human Face


'The human face is, after all, nothing more nor less than a mask.'
- Agatha Christie
My digital Fantasy/Art Journal page for the
 Nicole's/DVArtist, 'FFO'. 
I link it also the Valerie's theme 'Anything goes' at Art Journal Journey.
Thank you for your visit 🤎 Have a wonderful weekend 🥰
🌓🌔🌘
'Ihmiskasvot ovat ennen kaikkea, ei enempää eikä vähempää, kuin naamio.' - Agatha Christie    
Tämän fantasia/art journal-digityöni linkitän teemoihin 'Kasvot' ja 'Kaikki käy'.
Kiitos käynnistäsi🤎 Hyvää viikonloppua 🥰

11 kommenttia:

  1. That mask face, how true it is! Often you have to take a closer look or feel whether it looks like a mask from the other person. Great and very fabulous work! Happy day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh yes, so true, faces can be so easily masked. Your piece is very powerful, love it. Thanks for yet another wonderful entry to my c hallenge at AJJ, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  3. ...I always enjoy your pretty ladies! Take care and and enjoy a wonderful day.

    VastaaPoista
  4. That is an excellent quote, and one that is so true. This is a great page. Have a super weekend Sirkkis. I''m watching the snow melt here, but we still have a lot on the ground. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. It seems to be my morning to forget to say Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Valerie's challenge. So thank you.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ohhh this is so true. I love this so much. You captured the quote through your art. Well done my friend. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely day today.

    VastaaPoista
  7. It's true we put on a different mask for each person we encounter. I love your mostly faceless masked lady. This is a superb journal entry for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    I'm getting Failed to Publish, so I will keep trying to publish.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Nice one. Luv the words too
    I invite you to link to Art For Fun Friday

    Much💜love

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ihanaa jälleen 😊 upeasti olet saanut nuo ihmishahmot taustalle 👍😊

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.