perjantai 24. maaliskuuta 2023

Sea lover's dreams

'My dreams are made of sands and the sea.'
My digital fantasy art work which I created using my photoshop program. I started altering two main elements, the background and the face. You see the originals of them beneath.
I made alterations using filtering, layering, layer masks, digital painting, effecting and adding the images and some overlays from my files. 
I finished my design typing the text.

Background
Face
I'm linking this post at Nicole's/DVArtist Friday Face Off this week,
Thank you for looking; Have a wonderful weekend.
🌊🌬️🌀
'Unelmani on tehty hiekasta ja merestä.'
Tein tämän fantasiatyöni digitekniikalla ylempänä olevia päämateriaaleja muuntelemalla, värittämällä ja lisäämällä kuvaan muita elementtejä ja tehosteita. Viimeistelin työn tekstillä, jonka editoin siihen.
Hyvää viikonloppua toivon kaikille meille.

8 kommenttia:

  1. That sailboat hat was a brilliant addition. At first glimpse I thought it was typical sailor hat, but then I saw what it was. Amazing work Sirkkis. Happy weekend to you! hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. She is so pretty and I love how you changed up the highlights. Thank you Sirkkis for joining FFO. Have a very lovely day.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Upea ja ihanat värit. Tykkään varsinkin tuosta violetistä.
    Mukavaa akavaa viikonloppua sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your digital additions are unbelievable. You make great art from simple photos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hyvänolon tunne tulee katsoessa tätä hymy työtä, ihana.

    VastaaPoista
  6. She is definitely dreamy ... nice work Sirkkis!

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.