lauantai 9. maaliskuuta 2024

The African proverb


However long the night, the dawn will break.

For the theme 'On All Fours' hosted by Chris at Art Journal Journey.

The original  background, which I altered with coloring, filtering and effecting it on my photoshop program. The elephant and lion images are from my files and shadow effected by me. I finished the page with the Africa-word, which I made with a photoshop tool, and typed the proverb.
Thank you for looking.
🐘🦓
'Afrikka-miete'
 Olkoon yö minkä pituinen hyvänsä, aurinko nousee. 
Tämän art journal-työn tein 'Nelijalkaiset'-teemaan. Näet yllä taustan, jonka muuntelin fotoshop väri- ja tehostetyökaluin. Valitsin kuvat arkistostani ja tein myös niihin varjostustehosteita. Viimeistelin työni tekemällä 'Africa'-sanan ja kirjoittamalla mietelauseen.

7 kommenttia:

  1. That proverb is so true, although sometimes at night it seems like the day will never arrive. Or it arrives to quickly at other times. I'm loving the elephant and the lion. This is another lovely page for Chris' challenge at AJJ, Thanks for joining, and have a super rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wau miten upea ja voimallinen (enkulinkäsityöt)

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is truly gorgeous. I love the African proverb and I adore your post. Just stunning.

    I have been here three times and each time I got a "Failed to Publish," but I will keep trying until it does. Sadly, the message was deleted each time.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm sorry, Elizabeth, Google was classified you comment a spam. I found it, and published it now. I am wondering why they let som of yours through some not 🤔
      Thank you for the commen 😊

      Poista
  4. I love this. the colors are amazing. Have a nice day.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Kaunista niinkuin aina sinun työsi ovat 👍🌞 väritys työssä saa ihan hikipisarat otsalle, niin kuumaa on 😉

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh my! This is so beautiful! Perfect for my AJJ theme too Thank you! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.