torstai 4. huhtikuuta 2024

Live in the moment

My spread-size digital art journal page for the theme 'Geometric forms' by Valerie at Art Journal Journey this month.
You see there images concerned with geometry without being official geometric forms, e.g. Golden Ratio for geometry and architecture calculations. But I made with a cookie cut tool the shapes, which are. You see  two of them there down. I cut them from my earlier made digital works and framed. 
The text 'Live in the moment' is in the asked form, too. 
Click the picture, and you see the page with elements bigger, please.
Thank you for looking.
📐📚📏
'Elä hetkessä'
Digitekniikalla tekemäni art journal-sivu teemaan 'geometrisiä muotoja'. Näet työssäni kuvia, jotka eivät varsinaisesti ole e.m. virallistetuissa muodoissa, mutta, joita käytetään geometriassa ja arkkitehtuurissa laskelmia määritettäessä. Sen sijaan alhaalla näet kaksi teeman mukaista geometrian kuviota, jotka tein vanhoista tekemistäni töistä digitalisella työkalulla leikkaamalla ja kehystämällä. Teksti on myös suorakaiteen muotoisena sellainen. 
Jos klikkaat kuvaa, näet sen suurempana valopöydällä.
Kiva, kun poikkesit.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Architecture and geometry always belong together. And this afternoon I counted all the things with geometric shapes on my balcony - 57! And I didn't count the flowers although they would be perfect. Thanks for another lovely piece for my challenge at AJJ, much appreciated, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the designs on the background and how well they work with your lovely views. I think Valerie put it perfectly when she said geometry and architecture go together. That archway is such a lovely feature. Thanks for joining Valerie's challenge, and have a great rest of your week my friend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Live in the moment is good advice! I love this - a truly lovely combination! Thanks for sharing at AJJ and Valerie's theme, hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is a beautiful entry. I love how architecture goes so well with Valerie's theme at AJJ. My favorite might be the digital entry you included in the triangle. This is a fabulous entry with a great many things that apply to the challenge.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Todella mielenkiintoinen työ 👍😊

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.