tiistai 23. huhtikuuta 2024

Puzzle/Palapeli


'Life is like a puzzle, it all seems a mess but when it gets fixed
it looks awesome.'
My digitally made art journal page for the Valerie's 'Geometric forms/shapes' theme at Art Journal Journey.
I cut puzzles from my earlier made digital works; the face in the last one is my hand painting. I made the box for the text that I typed on it. I sett all onto the background, which I made with the water topic images and framed the work.
Thank you for stopping by
🐬💫🌍
'Elämä on kuin palapeli, kaikki näyttää sekavalta, mutta kun saa sen ratkaistua, se näyttää hyvältä.'
Tein tämän digikollaasi/art journal-sivun teemaan 'Geometriset muodot/kuviot'. Leikkasin aiemmin tehdyistä digitöistäni palapelin muotoiset kuviot. Viimeinen on käsin maalaamani. Asemoin ne vesiaiheiselle tekemälleni taustalle muiden kuvien kanssa ja kirjoitin tekstin sekä tein sille kehyksen. Viimeistelin kollaasin kehyksellä.

9 kommenttia:

  1. Now that sentiment is very true, and I like how you used the puzzle pieces on your page. I love seeing one of your faces as part of a piece too. Thanks for sharing some more geometric forms for Valerie's challenge at AJJ. I hope you're having a super week also. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is another gorgeous piece. Love the puzzle pieces. Great composition! Thanks for joining us at AJJ again! Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  3. Upeasti ajateltu tuosta elämän palapelistä. Kivaa on elämä ja kivaa on näitä palasia sovitella yhteen.

    VastaaPoista
  4. How clever to use your punch/die to cut out those puzzle pieces and how clever to link the picture to the words in this way.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is great-I especially love your hand painting.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Debra, I always appreciate your opinion 🌞

      Poista
  6. Wonderful digital art! I love the jigsaw pieces of your beautiful artwork Sirkkis!
    Have a happy weekend.
    Alison

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.