tiistai 4. kesäkuuta 2024

What makes you happy 😍 Onni

 ... And when I dream, I dream of coffee and ice cream 😋
I'm linking this digitally made art journal page on the theme 'What makes you happy' hosted by Matilde at Art Journal Journey this month.
The little things can make you happy, couldn't it 😊
☕🍨
Thank you for stopping by; and I wish your day is happy 
and all is well 😍
💐
"Kun kahvi unelmoi, se unelmoi suklaasta."
... Ja kun minä unelmoin, unelmoin kahvista ja jäätelöstä 😋 
☕🍨
Tämä digityöni menee teemaan 'Mikä tekee minut onnelliseksi' ja tein sen pilke silmäkulmassa. Kahvikupponen on silloin tällöin paikallaan ja jäätelöstä ei voi kieltäytyä, eihän 😊 Pienikin asia voi tuoda iloa päivään. 
Omien toiveittenne mukaista hyvää päivää toivotan sinullekin 😍

12 kommenttia:

  1. Coffee and ice cream are two of my very favorite things. I love how you show them in your awesome digital creation. I can see why they make you happy. This is a real gem which is perfect for Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. How nice we have the same taste ☺️ Here we have very hot sunny day 🌞 and the first ice cream was eaten🍧 Thank you Elizabeth for visiting 😘🌺

      Poista
  2. Minun kahvin on oltava vahvaa. Mikään "lorpetti" ei kelpaa.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kyllä näin on ☕, minulla on sellainen kahvikone, että saan 5 erilaista fiiliksen mukaan 😀 Suosikkini on cappuccino 👍

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh chocolate definitely makes me happy! You made a super page too Sirkkis. That dessert you shared looks very yummy. And the woman on the top right looks like you in your page photo. Have a super rest of your week, and thanks for joining Matilde's challenge at AJJ. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. Coffee and choclate. and ice! Yesssssssssssss! I LOVE this beautiful piece. Thanks so much for linking to AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  6. Not being a coffee drinker (hangs head in shame) I love a mocha. Something about chocolate that does it for me.
    Love your page, it is so rich in its colour and so warming, is that you peeking in at the top?
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for the comment 🧡 My favorite is cappuccino ☕️ Yes, it's me 😃

      Poista
  7. Coffee, ice cream and chocolate make me always happy 😁 Thank you for joining my challenge at AJJ 🥰

    VastaaPoista
  8. Kahvi ja jäätelö mikä ihana yhdistelmä, nam 😸

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.