perjantai 16. elokuuta 2024

Seaflofer's beauty

 
The quote:
- Angie Weiland-Crosby

My digital page for the Nicole's Friday Face Off this week,
and Jo's 'Wonderfully Wild' at Art Journal Journey this month.

All images and overlays were chosen from my files, altered, filtered and effected by me in my photoshop program.  I finished my design typing the text and the quote.
Thank you for stopping by, and a happy weekend everyone 💖
🐚🦀🌊
'Merikukan kauneus'
"Hän voittaa kauneudessa villikukkien sydämensä ja sielun."
Tämän digityön tein teemoihin 'Kasvot' ja 'Ihmeellisen villi'.
Kaiken materiaalin valitsin arkistostani, muuntelin, lisäsin tehosteita ja filttereitä ja viimeistelin layoutin kirjoittamalla tekstit fotoshop-ohjelmasani.
Kesäisen työni linkitän myös Teemakuun 'Kesäfiilis'-teemaan.
Edelleen lämpimiä kesäisiä päiviä ja hyvää viikonloppua kaikille  💖

14 kommenttia:

  1. ...a wildflower heart and seashore soul sounds good to me.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I more likely ride the 🐴😄
      Thanks for the comment Tom 😊

      Poista
  2. I love the layer effects of your Sea Flower page.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Now that is a cool face! And a cool idea. I love the idea of a sea flower. You have some great images here, and they all work together so well. Have a super weekend and rest foyour FRiday, and thanks for joining in at AJJ my friend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm happy that you like my page Erika.
      Enjoy the day of FFO 🌅

      Poista
  4. Ohhhh wowow! She is gorgeous. There is so much detail with foreground and background wonder. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Nicole for your kind words 😊
      Happy weekend to you, too 💗

      Poista
  5. Wow, this is amazing! Loving your wild design with the bright colours and the images that you used, and the sentiment captures her perfectly - stunning 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  6. Henkeäsalpaavan kaunis työ 😊👍

    VastaaPoista
  7. Fantastic wild one
    Happy Sunday
    SundaySmile linky is
    <a href='https://myblog-lunchbreak.blogspot.com/2024/08/3524.html">HERE</a>

    much♡love

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.