sunnuntai 27. lokakuuta 2024

Gargoyles/Vedensyöksijät


For the theme 'Gargoyles' at Sunday Postcard Art. 
A gargoyle is carved or formed grotesque with a spout designed to convey water from a roof and away from the side of a building.
I filtered digitally a b/w photo, changed its color, made water like painting, and rain effects in my photoshop program. The card size 6x4 inch.
Thank you for stopping by. 
🏫
Gargoili on kivestä tai metallista muotoiltu irvokas, ulkoneva räystäskouru, joka johtaa sadeveden kauemmas rakennuksen seinäpinnasta ja on muotoiltu ihmis-, eläin- tai fantasiahahmoksi.
Muuntelin musta/valkoisen valokuvan fotoshopin työkaluin korttiani varten sekä maalasin siihen vesiefektiksi vähän sinistä ja sadetta.
Postikorttikokoinen työni menee teemaan 'Gargoilit'.

1 kommentti:

  1. This is a gorgeous picture. I love the water eaters I wish I had some on my roof...lol

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.