03/08/26

Good Old Summertime/Entisajan hyvät kesät


 My  digital art journal page for the Erika's theme 'In the good old summertime' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month.

My words "Summertime is the sweetest time to fall in love" are not favorable to everyone: on a closer look the situation is bad for the man there up - because his target seems to be a mermaid 😉

I found my image material for this summery page from my archive, and I designed and layered the work in Photoshop program.

Thank you for visiting and Happy August to everyone 💙
🏖
Art journal työni sanat 'Kesä on suloisinta aika rakastumiselle' eivät odennäköisesti toteudu ylhäällä näkyvälle miehelle, koska kohde näyttääkin olevan lähempää katsottuna vedenneito 😉
Arkistostani löytyi kuvamateriaali, josta fotosopissa tein digitekniikalla sivun teemaan 'Entisaikojen hyvät kesät'.
Kiva, kun kävit ja parempaa onnea  💙

4 kommenttia:

  1. Oh, I just love that flapper bathing belle mermaid! May I use your collage in a post on mermaids that I'm putting together? I'll credit you as the collage artist and link to your blog.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, yes you can use the picture and link 🥰 Thanks for it and the comment 🦋

      Poista
  2. I think Miss Mermaid wants that man though. She is really trying to capture his attention. I hope he is a smart man and turns around right now. I'm sure he'll meet a nicer land based woman if he does. :) I love this piece Sirkkis. It is quite fun. And it is perfect for AJJ this month. Thank you for joining. And what a fun story this piece tells. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks Erika for the nice theme and kind comment 🥰🌺

      Poista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment. OBS! The comments with back links are not acepted.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen. HUOM! Tämä blogi ei hyväksy kommenteissa takaisin linkityksiä.