Kadriorg Park is the most outstanding palatial and urban park in Tallinn, covering around 70 hectares. Its construction began in 1718 on the orders of Russian tsar Peter I. Elements of park design from 18th, 19th and 20th centuries can be seen now. There you can visit also two interesting Art Galleries.
13/08/26
Memories of the past/Muistoja menneistä
I visited it in 2013 and took the photo, that presents now the background of my art journal page for the theme 'The good old summertime' hosted by Erika at
In my photo you see a vintage lady, that I added on a bench, and who could be from the Erika's "good old summertime"😀
So I'm linking my digitally made work on the theme of her.
Enjoy the summer, thanks for visiting.
🥀🌺
Nostalgiseen teemaan 'Hyvät vanhat kesät' tein fotosopissa digitaalisesti kuvan, jossa käytin taustana omaa ottamaani valokuvaa vuodelta 2013.
Vierailin Tallinnan Kadriorg'in mahtavassa, kauniissa puistossa, jonka on rakennuttanut alkujaan tsaari Pietari ensimmäinen 1728. Sitä on restauroitu useita kertoja nykyiseksi upeaksi suureksi puistoksi taidemuseoineen. Me suomalaiset tunnemme sen varmasti niin hyvin, etten kuvaile sitä tässä enempää. Suosittelen kuitenkin vierailemaan.
Kuvassani näkyvän vintage leidin lisäsin penkille ihmettelemään 'ötökkää' 🐞
Kiva, kun poikkesit katsomassa.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Good luck with the Circus challenge.
VastaaPoistaA very beautiful and nostalgic creation. I like the theme; if I find the time, I’ll create something too. I really enjoyed the personal story behind the creation. Have a wonderful rest of the summer, my friend!
If you use your great photos and digitally add elements, you can make fine hybrids
PoistaEnjoy the day😘