My hybrid art work that I created with my hand painted portrait beneath, and my digitally made background. You see there the word 'Sunset', which was made with the Photosop tools by me, too.
![]() |
| 'Color importer' my colored pencils portrait. |
I finelined my hybrid art work with a light effect, and link it at Digital Whisper theme 'Sunset'.
Thank you for visiting.
🌇
Hybridi-tekniikalla tekemäni työ teemaan 'Auringonlasku'.
Muotokuva on käsin värikynillä maalaamani 'Värin tuoja', ja taustan sekä sillä olevan 'Sunset'-sanan tein digitekniikalla fotosopissani.
Kiitos käynnistä.


Oh, I love this! Both your painted portrait and your digital use of it! Magnificent colours, design and evocation of emotion!
VastaaPoistaOh, my friend, you made my day with your kind comment 🌞
PoistaHave a wonderful weekend 😘
Fabulous., a glorious take on the sunset. Very original and lovely.
VastaaPoistaThank you my friend 🥰
PoistaThis is a lovely piece Sirkkis. I like it, and I like how the letters in sunset seems to step right out for the background. Happy August to you, and I hope all is well too. hugs-Erika
VastaaPoistaThanks Erika, all is right 🌺
Poistathis is a dreamy and magical sunset! xo
VastaaPoistaThanks Michele 😘
Poista