sunnuntai 9. huhtikuuta 2017

Egg Challenge-TAW

Which came first, the chicken or the egg.
This is a very old mystery, and we are still asking it.
I'm linking the collage in the Take a Word Challenge's this week theme 'Egg'.
The collage's layout design and text editing was made in PSE with the image material saved from different places in my stash.
Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring upcoming week.
*****
Muna-haasteeseen tein kollaasin, jossa kysytään edelleen ratkaisemattomasta asiasta: Kumpi tuli ensin, kana vai muna.
Taitaa jäädä ikuisiksi ajoiksi mysteeriksi.
Hyvää alkavaa uutta viikkoa kaikille blogini vierailijoille.

14 kommenttia:

chrissie kirjoitti...

Terrific! A chicken with lots of character

Love Chrissie xx

Jan kirjoitti...

Love this beautiful, crazy looking, bad hair day, chicken!!!
It is wonderful Sirkkis 🐓🐔

Meggymay kirjoitti...

Your chicken sure looks like it has an attitude problem. Its a Fabulous page and I love all the images.
Yvonne xx

peggy gatto kirjoitti...

Funcollage design!!

Deann kirjoitti...

I love your wild and crazy chicken ...great collage.

indybev kirjoitti...

You certainly picked a chicken with personality. Surely this chicken came first ... I can't see it taking second seat to anything!

Lori Saul kirjoitti...

Such a fancy breed chicken-love this!

sheila 77 kirjoitti...

That's terrific, Sirkkis. I love the chicken with Attitude.

pearshapedcrafting kirjoitti...

Oh wow! This is fabulous! That chicken makes me smile! Hugs,, Chrisx

CRAZY OLD LADY kirjoitti...

adam and eve looked surely like your bird.
I asked my haircutter to make my head hair like this!

Taluula kirjoitti...

Such a lovely fun piece, Sirkkis.

https://carolann100-havealook.blogspot.ca/ kirjoitti...

Wow this is hilarious the chicken with the hair spiked.

Sim kirjoitti...

Oh yes!
He has to be the first one, hasen't he?
Beautiful illustration of the mystere of life.

Dortesjs kirjoitti...

A beautiful lovely sample, and funny to