keskiviikko 1. tammikuuta 2014

Colour me happy-Three Muses Challenge

It's been such a long rainy and dark weather period
here in the Northern part of the World
that my mind is already longing for
the next spring.
 
Fly high!
So I coloured and photo shopped  this collage
with love and bright tones in PSE.
Hope my inspiration will fly high;)
Images from Deviantscrap and Internet.
Sticker is freebie from a friend.
Thanks for looking,
 and take a swing to New Year!
 
*****
Three Muses Challenge pyytää tekemään meidät onnellisiksi väreillä. Täällä pohjolassa on ollut niin pitkä ja pimeä kausi,
että kaipaan jo seuraavaa kevättä.
Väritin ja muokkasin tämän kollaasini PSE:ssa
rakkaudella kirkkain värein.
Kuvat ovat Deviantscrapin ja Internetistä.
Kiiltokuva ystävältä.
Kiitos vierailusta ja vauhdikkaasti Uuteen Vuoteen!
 
 

20 kommenttia:

  1. Sirkkis, this gorgeous colourful piece did the trick and made me happy. Bring on the Spring.

    Wishing you an amazing 2014, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks Ann, you made me happy, too:)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Onnea Uuteen vuoteen! Blogissani vaihtoja tarjolla! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely collage with all the colours, flowers and birds and the happy lady. All the best to you for 2014 .

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hienosti olet yhdistellyt! Täälläkin märkää ja pimeää.

    VastaaPoista
  6. what a wonderful brightness in your piece! may sunny days come soon to lift up the mood!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Very pretty. I love that brilliant red!

    VastaaPoista
  8. A lovely expression of Colour me Happy. I love the butterfly and 'Fly High', and the colours you have chosen. It all makes a lovely image.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Aivan mielettömän upeat värit !! Hyvää UuttaVuotta myös sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  10. I love the bright colors in your entry, Sirrkis. I have so enjoyed your work in the past year, and wish you all good things in 2014!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Kyllä on ihanat ja pirteät värit, niitä todella kaipaa tähän harmauteen.Kiitos.

    VastaaPoista
  12. I love the colors you used in your collage! Very happy indeed!

    Wishing you a most beautiful New Year,

    Betty

    VastaaPoista
  13. Wonderful longing to the next spring, I wish too birds and flowers and colors!
    Wish you a Happy New Year, may your dreams come true.
    Big hugs Anja

    VastaaPoista
  14. Thank you one and all of you for your encouraging, lovely wishes for the new year 2014. Hugs!

    VastaaPoista
  15. Sirkkis you have colored me happy with your work. Wonderful!

    VastaaPoista
  16. This is very happy indeed I love her smile and the butterfly what great symbolism.

    VastaaPoista
  17. Kaunis ja todella upeat värit tässä.

    VastaaPoista
  18. I seem to have missed this one too! It's gorgeous! Such happy colours! Hugs xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.