keskiviikko 19. heinäkuuta 2017

Footwear/Jalkineet-3Muses


'Footwear' is this week's theme at the Three Muses Challenge.
My whimsy take on the theme was composed with images of TFS, Eenas Creation, 2CHMD and Google search.
Thank you for stopping by and a kind comment.
*****
Hassuttelussani siivekkäät saapasjalat ihmettelevät papukaijan isoja hienoja kenkiä ja tämä vakuuttaa, että niiden kanssa on helppo lentää - uskokoon ken haluaa ;)
Kuvamateriaali kuten yllä.
Kiva, jos poikkesit ja kommentoit.

13 kommenttia:

  1. Love all the footwear but I could hardly take my eyes off the quirky hen

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. On kyllä hauska ja hieno työ:) Ihastuttavat korttisi tulivat tänään perille ja suuri kiitos extroista varmasti on käyttöä ja dippi nami nami:) Vielä yhdet kortit puuttuvat ja sitten pääsen arpomaan kenelle kunkin kortit lähtevät:)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love the shoes and boots, the expressions on the faces made me smile.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love all those foot wear and the birds are a delight.

    VastaaPoista
  5. A delightful and whimsical take on shoes...well done.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love your artwork Sirrkis. There is always something new to enjoy and this collage is wonderful. I love everything about it - the design, the vibrant colours and the amazing shoes!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hieno ja hauska teos :-) Löydät aina niin mainioita kuvia joita yhdistellä. Kesänjatkoja :-)

    VastaaPoista
  8. The whimsical nature of this one made me smile. I LOVE those shoes on the toucan!

    VastaaPoista
  9. a gorgeous whimsical piece with so much to look at and love. i love it! xo

    VastaaPoista
  10. OMG how I love this kinda art! Fantastic expression in her face, haha!

    VastaaPoista
  11. I don't think that toucan can take off!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.