tiistai 10. huhtikuuta 2018

Mail Art with a Vintage feel

I created my inspiration with Japanese style, and hope there is also a Vintage feel.
I'm linking it at the Three Muses Challenge  theme 'Vintage Mail Art'.  
My envelope was composed mostly with free images and overlays which I found from my files, some are from Itkupilli Imagenarium, my background and layout were collaged with PSE. 
Thank you for popping in and the comment ❣
♦♦♦♦♦
Viikon teemana on 'Postitaide, jossa on Vintage tunnelmaa'.
Tein oman kirjekuoreni japanilaiseen tyyliin, ja toivottavasti siinä on myös vintage-fiilistä.
Suurin osa materiaalista on ilmaiskuvia, joita löytyi arkistostani, muutama niistä on Itkupillin arkeilta. Taustan ja asettelun tein PSE-kuvankäsittelyohjelmassani.
Kiva, että poikkesit blogissani ja kiitos kommentistasi ❣

15 kommenttia:

  1. Onhan hieno ja kyllä löytyy vintagea.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana tunnelma! Leppoisaa viikkoa❤

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is just superb I think it is one of your best....excellent.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Fab girl with a great dress!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very colorful and much detailed, clever and I love it

    VastaaPoista

  6. I love the strong presentation of red, and your attention to detail. Great work, Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  7. A beautifully collaged piece of mail art. The colours and images are amazing.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Very rich and powerful postcard Sirkkis!
    I love this one a lot!

    VastaaPoista
  9. This is really unusual mail-art. I love the darker colours and all the rectangular images and of course the lady with the strange shoes.

    VastaaPoista
  10. so many gorgeous things to look at here. a beautiful collage. xo

    VastaaPoista
  11. A wonderfully crafted and beautiful piece of vintage mail art, Sirkkis. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  12. I just love all of the imagery -a masterpiece!

    VastaaPoista

  13. Luv your eclectic approach; it makes for a great composition Sirkkis

    much love...

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.