tiistai 19. kesäkuuta 2018

Postage Stamps


My interpretation on the theme is concentrating to some stamps published from Pablo Picasso and his art. 
Frida Kahlo with her friends seem to be visiting him. I don't know what she thought about Pablo's sportswear. I however suppose that she took it understandingly as being an artist, too ;)
I'm linking my postage work at the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Postage stamps'.
All stamps I used were found with Internet search, other images are freebies and some Itkupilli's, my layout was made with PSE.
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave the comment.
*****
'Postimerkit'-teemaan syntyi tämä digikollaasi ja se keskittyy Pablo Picassoon ja joihinkin hänestä julkaistuihin lukuisiin postimerkkeihin. Frida Kahlo näyttä vierailevan ystävineen hänen luonaan. En tiedä, miten hän suhtautui Picasson vapaamuotoiseen asuun. Luulen kuitenkin, että ymmärtäväisesti onhan hän itsekin taiteilija ;)
Kaikki postimerkit löytyivät internethaulla ja layoutin tein PhotoShopElementeillä. Muut kuvat ovat ilmaiskuvia ja Itkupillin.
Kiva kun poikkesit katsomassa ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita.

13 kommenttia:

  1. Love this! I don't come here often enough but so pleased I did today! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Gosh I just love this collection, a wow, fun!!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Tosi hieno työ! Olet sinä kekseliäs :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow, fabulous , I love this collage page Pablo and Frida look a great couple here.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

  5. What a wonderful page of stamp art, Sirkkis! I loved looking at all the stamps, Pablo and Frida! Applause!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous stamp people...a big round of applause from me.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hienolta näyttää! Mukavaa juhannusviikkoa❤

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oh, I adore this funny pair!
    And the full page of stamps is an awesome BG!
    Bravo Sirkkis!

    VastaaPoista
  9. A wonderful collage. So much to see here.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Upeaa taidetta.
    Ihanaa Juhannuksen Aikaa Sinulle.

    VastaaPoista
  11. What a fun response.
    Sirkkis thank you for dropping by my blog

    Much💞love

    VastaaPoista
  12. Oh what a great fantastic digital playing with postage people!!! Love it!!!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.