perjantai 21. joulukuuta 2018

Exterior at the Moonlight

 I created this digital piece with lighting effects because I wanted to see how they work in this case. I am self learnt with digital technique and it's interesting to find something new to learn.
The effects, layering and layout I made with my PSE-program. The image material is from different kits of Itkupilli Imagenarium.
I'm linking it at Paint Party Friday Week 42, Year 8.
With this last Paint Party before Christmas I am wishing all my dear PPF-artist friends a very Merry Christmas.  
Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave.
✨✨✨
 Halusin kokeilla valoefektien tekemistä kuvankäsittelyni työkaluilla ja tällainen on lopputulos. Olen itseoppinut digeilyssä ja on kiinnostavaa löytää jotain uutta kokeiltavaa ja opittavaa. Tehosteet ja layoutin tein PSE-kuvankäsittelyni elementeillä.
Käyttämäni kuva-aineisto on useilta eri Itkupillin kokoelmilta.
Kiitos käynnistä ja kommentista.

11 kommenttia:

  1. Sirkkis this is stunning. The light is perfect. Have a very Happy Christmas.

    VastaaPoista
  2. this is really beautiful. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful page, the lighting effects are fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. It worked really well I think! I hope to find some time next year to experiment with digital art. You make it look awesome! Wishing you a very merry Christmas, and all the best for 2019! Much love ♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. Well done. A beautiful image. Merry Christmas

    Much😇love

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautifully created and Merry Christmas to you ~ ^_^

    Happy Holidays to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  7. So romantic and beautiful! Happy Christmas!! Looking forward to viewing your new art in 2019!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Dear Sirkkis,
    Even if‬ I'm not with you at the moment, I think of you and wish you and yours all the best for the festive season from my deep heart.
    Sim.

    VastaaPoista
  9. It really keeps our creativity on it's toes when we learn a new art form.
    Fabulous play, I do wish I had time to play and learn Digi art.
    Wishing you a happy PPF & Merry Christmas Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.