perjantai 1. maaliskuuta 2019

Longing for Summer

I show you now my original girl painting, which I last week showed as digitally over painted, because my scanner changed its colors so badly. I took now a photo from it, and it looks like this now - just like the original. I didn't make any correction on it, only added the frame. If you like to compare with the previous digital painting, the page link is here. 
I painted the face with acrylics using a 'dry painting' technique, which means that you are blending various colors with a half dry small brush. I am self learned painter and some months ago I first time looked at a video by Petra's-Art, and have tried to learn it. I think it's difficult to manage it and it takes much time to get ready, but I like the smooth result - so if you succeed to paint it well. 
 I made portrait's background with inks, stencils and stamps.
I'm linking the work   at Moo Mania and More the current theme 'Woman' 
and Paint Party Friday Week 52, Year 8.
Thank you for stopping by and the kind comment you leave.
Wishing everyone very happy PPF and all the best for March ahead.
*****
Näytän nyt alkuperäisen käsin maalaamani työn. Viime viikolla maalasin päälle digitaalisesti, koska skanneri muutti sen värejä pahasti. Otin nyt  kamerakuvan siitä ja värit pysyivät alkuperäisinä. En korjaillut mitään, vaan lisäsin vain kehyksen.
Olen maalannut sen akryyleillä nk.'kuivatekniikalla'. Olen täysin itseoppinut taiteilussani ja ensi kertaa katselin jokin aika sitten Petra's Art-opetusvideota ja päätin harjoitella. Se on kyllä vaikea ja aikaa vievä tekniikka, mutta pidän pehmeästä lopputuloksesta - jos sen saa siis onnistumaan!
Tälle maalaukselle olen tehnyt yksinkertaisen taustan musteilla leimoilla ja mallinteella.
 Toivotan kaikille ihanaa viikonloppua ja hyvää alkanutta maaliskuuta.

25 kommenttia:

  1. Isn't she a stunner. There are so many talented Artists and tutorials around but at times it is so rewarding when we can find our own way within our artwork. Thank you for sharing this delightful piece with us.
    Happy PPF Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is so beautiful dear Sirrka! A fantastic design ,you are such a talent! Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE and I would suggest to link to the new AJJ theme as well, as this spread has a beautiful spring feel to it.

    Happy weekend!

    Susi

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you for letting me know about the PPF link dear Sirrka, greatly appreciated Hugs xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. She is beautiful. And I like the background. :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. She is definitely beautiful!
    I went back to the other one and I must admit that both have highlights that make each lovely~

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow Sirkkis she is gorgeous! She seem delicate and graceful. Her skin is perfect.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Love it! I go back and forth between my scanner and camera to get the best image, also.

    VastaaPoista
  8. A beautiful painting Sirkka she has a beautiful expression. I love the Spring background too.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. Interesting to compare the two. It's such a lovely piece! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  10. She looks so beautiful, the background you created looks lovely with the dragonflies and pretty flowers.
    Have a good weekend.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  11. It does look nicer this week and I like the background

    VastaaPoista
  12. Lovely, I prefer the vibrancy of colour in this one

    Happy PPF, happy you dropped by my blog today

    Much🌻love

    VastaaPoista
  13. She is so beautiful and lovely creative work! ^_^

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  14. I really love how you've painted her face Sirkkis. I went back via your link and I remember when I first saw her... so artistic. I admire your artwork very much. She has the blush of summer warmth in today's post :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  15. Olet kyllä huipputaiteilija. Aivan ihana.

    VastaaPoista
  16. She is really beautiful! I love that bold yellow! Beautiful background too :)

    VastaaPoista
  17. Here spring is slowly coming and I already spotted the first flowers. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  18. Oi miten upea! Olet kyllä taitava❤

    VastaaPoista
  19. She is exotically beautiful. I love the feeling of Spring around her, too.

    VastaaPoista
  20. I think your lady is SPRING. Lovely, delicate spring:)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.