sunnuntai 24. marraskuuta 2019

Northern forest magic

We can meet a bear in our woodlands in Finland. However, I don't hope it, though it is a nice looking handsome animal. 
I made this creation for the theme 'Wild animals' at Take a Word Challenge this week.
I made the background from several pieces of papers with digital filters, effects and coloring brushes, and altered a bear image with digital layer masks. The moon was also made digitally by me.
Thank you for looking.
*****
Pohjoisten metsien taikaa
Kuten tiedätte voimme kohdata karhun metsässä - mitä ainakaan minä en kuitenkaan toivo ;)
Digityöni tein teemaan 'Villieläimet'.
Olen sen kokonaan tehnyt digitaalisin keinoin värittämällä, käyttämällä tehosteita ja filttereitä.
Hyvää, inspiroivaa alkavaa uutta viikkoa kaikille! 

9 kommenttia:

  1. I just love this page with the trees and the bear. I don't live quite in the northern forest, that starts a couple of hours away over the mountains, but we also have bear here. I have seen a few, but luckily not when I have been out walking. Smile. Fabulous page. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oi miten upean mystinen kuva, niin kaunis! Mukavaa sunnuntai-iltaa ja alkavaa viikkoa♥

    VastaaPoista
  3. A fabulous and beautiful page. The bear you used looks awesome, I would not like to meet a bear either .
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh sir Riki's. you have created the most astounding bear! Beautiful and creative work!

    VastaaPoista
  5. FABULOUS I love what you have done here...awesome job.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Masterful blending to create a magical forest bear!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Yes, you have definitely made some magic here, Sirkkis:)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.